1. TEACHERS – Excellent, qualified teachers
2. FLEXIBLE PROGRAMS – Students can study what they need with JLC’s Flexible Learning System
3. SMALL CLASSES – An average of 6 – 10 students per class
4. RESULTS – JLC students consistently achieve excellent results on JLPT, N4 and N5 exams
5. EDUCATIONAL PATHWAYS – JLC has liaisons with over a dozen Japanese language schools and colleges as well as scholarship opportunities.
6. MEMORIES – JLC is a fun and friendly school
7. LOCATION – Both campuses are conveniently located in in the center of Comilla city in Bangladesh.
8. ACTIVITIES – Awesome trips & daily activities
Small Classes Allow For More Interaction
Students will learn faster with more students actively interacts. As a result we structure our classes with an average of 6 to 10 students. This class size gives the instructor the ability to promote positive interaction between students on a regular basis. The small class size helps to identify student that needs individual attention.
Highly Motivated Classmates Help One Another
Characteristically speaking, JLC students are enthusiastic and highly motivated to learn. They study hard, participate in class, and excel quickly. This dynamic in the classroom creates a positive energy that makes for an excellent learning environment. Classmates cooperate with one another and help each other succeed as a team.
Importantly, students get the opportunity to meet other people with common interests and similar reasons for learning the language. In this way they can share experiences and offer each other helpful information that will only further advance your learning.
Positive Study Environment
Our facility is well kept, spacious and welcoming. Our classrooms are well organized and properly laid out to ensure the most productive study experiences for all students. JLC shows its students support. We offer many attractive privileges that further enhance your learning experience once you become a student with us.
Writing: The Importance of Outputting Practice
At Japanese Language Centre we believe that the more you output, the faster you’ll learn Japanese. By output, we mean writing and speaking. We encourage our students to write in a personal diary as often as possible. Besides we hand out essay assignments regularly. You will use the new grammar and vocabulary you’ve learned when each day you write.
This output training will help you expand your Japanese communication skills quickly.